Sunday, November 11, 2018

Will God punish the SINNERS?


God doesn't punish sinners, God only wants to reconcile with sinners!
God is not angry with you... God loves you just the way you are!
God is not the one causing the problem you are passing through...
God is not against you when you fall into sin (despite sin is wrong), God is never going to be wrath with you or be angry, he had made the covenant with himself, he will by no means break it! Just believe.
God loves you just the way you are!
Your sins are forgiven, Don't be full of panic, don't be full of guilt, don't start to see yourself as being unworthy before God to approach Him!
Draw nearer, go to him, move closer to him, speak your mind to him without fear, he cares, let his grace saturate your heart.....Allow God peace to dominate your heart! Just believe and find your rest in him!
Don't be conscious of your misdeeds, so I tell you to start embracing God's righteousness and God's love for yourself.
I am not just writing this, but I know it is for you!
It is for you!!!!!!!!
I am talking to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allow peace to reign in your heart by accepting fully the love of God in your heart.
I know presently you are guilty of your past misdeeds.
Don't worry, you are forgiven... Don't worry about who you have offended, it is over and assure you it is gone!
God loves you, he cares for you!
He is willing to help you in your most difficult times.
Forget whoever is against you, he is for you!
I am writing this because it necessary of me to write it to you!
Give up your worries of your misdeeds... Let it go, throw it away!!!!
Kick of the past, it is gone already...
Start to see the beautiful days to come, see your present condition in Christ wrapped in the loving arms of the father....
I tell you this and you have to hide this in the deepest part of your heart, you shall never perish...
You have been crying, he hears your cry, he feels for you!
God is working out good things for you!! I repeat myself again with assurance, he is!
That is what Jesus want me to tell you, he loves you. I was at sleep but I suddenly woke up to type this!!!!!
He wants me to drop this bible portion with you today...
(Romans 5 )
 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
 9 Much more then, being now justified (declared non guilty) by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled ( at peace with God), we shall (definitely assured) be saved by his life.
 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

You have 'received' his atonement not in the process of receiveing,  keep thinking about this!

I love you, but God loves you more! Stay blessed in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment