Wednesday, November 28, 2018

FALLING AND RISING IN THE CHURCH.


This is what many pastors do this days...
The truth is this;
You shouldn't command people to fall down and rise in Jesus Name?
What benefit is of that?
Or should that be called impartation?
Jesus only Spoke of his identity towards them, " I am He"
He spoke not to impart them! Those who came to look for him were his enemies!
They came to arrest him that was the point he was to be crucified!
After he had spoken "I am he", he was arrested and went with them.
He spoke that, as an indication that he is Christ the saviour!
No one can catch him except he allows...that is what it means!
But Not laying hands on people to fall and rise for them to be empowered or function like him!
Reading through the whole historical account of Jesus, it is true that he laid hand on people to bless them, but Jesus never laid hand on people to be falling and rising again!
You will not find that in the ministry of the apostles to. True!, The Apostles laid hands to appoint men in the ministry but not to be falling and rising like a sick Bird.
That is a wrong gesture. and to command people to fall and rise and keep them falling and rising - I think it has become rampant and turned to cultural thing in the churches. The question is for what purpose?
You will never find Jesus say, fall, receive it or blow breeze on the microphone so that power could flow well! Neither will you see the apostles did the same thing..
I remember vividly when I went to a particular august church, I went there with my friend who invited me with him on a Sunday morning it was long time ago! And during the service, they were praying against witches and wizards and prophetic blessings. I never said Amen! And my friend was so surprise why I never said Amen to such prayer, I was just mute... And the pastor saw me afar and instructed me to come forward; I walked towards him, he said, he saw something in me and God told him to lay hands on me to pass the mantle of his General Oversear on me! At that time, that would be the very first time I set my eyes on the man. I immediately replied and said, sir! God never said I would be laid hand upon before coming here, and perhaps God never said someone would pass mantle on me. I told him, I wouldn't want you to lay hands on me, I am sorry and after that I walked away...Then after the service my friend asked me why I acted that way, I said, I just dont want him to lay hands on me! I dont believe in what he said!
My friend said, " you could have allowed him to." I said, no " not me." not this time around and I know according to leading of the Holy Spirit  that my time has not yet come.

Same like, I was in a group of people who worship God, and anytime the man of God says fall or receive it, I don't fall!
It seems probably I was intentionally acting that way, but the truth is, I dont just fall on a normal good day...
So one day I said I would act to be fallen if a pastor says fall or receive it.... Coincidentally One day a pastor said to me, " Fall" take it.... Intentionally, I went down, but In my mind this man would think he had used supernatural power on me! But for me all is beans cake...
I just knew such things has no meaning it draws and perhaps people who most falls, intentionally do it...
I know what it means to be filled in the Holy Spirit and having been filled several times with an outbursts of laughter! It changes so much.
But some believers had fell thousands of time and nothing difference had changed about them spiritually!
You keep seeing them everytime in the church falling and rising, what is the significant?
Nothing changes!!!!!!!!!!
It doesn't work anymore, if it works for you... It changes nothing!
Holy Spirit is in me!
Holy Spirit is in you!
Face realities and stop copying what others do!
If you speak and someone falls, that is fine!
Not pushing their head to fall or enforcing them to fall by all means or abusing falling and rising... ( I dont understand the purpose Of falling till today and where it is written in the bible or spoke about in the bible that while laying hands on believers, they must fall and rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment